Re: marginphase ready for upload

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 10:52:45PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> Yes, libsonlib is the only dependency in control that is not yet uploaded.
>
> One test does segfault but this very much seems like a localised issue
> with the test itself and not a fault with the library, so I will either
> attempt to fix this some other time or raise this issue tomorrow with
> upstream. Either way, we should try upload for now.

We should bring libsonlib in an uploadable state before marginphase
will be uploaded.

> The README is very much what is the description, and I can only
> formulate this as being "haplotyping and genotyping" considering I'm not
> in the medical field to write a description for it, so maybe someone can
> attempt to figure out a bigger description.

Thanks to Pranav that's settled now.

> > Did you found that program on any COVID-19 relevant list?  I
> > would add it to the covid-19 task then.
>
> More specifically found it on the Bio RPM/Deb COVID-19 Dependencies
> spreadsheet on Google Docs.

That's why I'm asking.  I've found marginalign but not marginphase.  Not
that this would stop me uploading the package - just want to know
whether we would rightfully on the covid-19 new request list.

What line did you found that entry?  May be something with my copy
of the document is wrong.