Re: marginphase ready for upload

Hello Andreas,

> I guess libsonlib needs to be uploaded to new first, right?
> Could you confirm its ready as well?

Yes, libsonlib is the only dependency in control that is not yet uploaded.

One test does segfault but this very much seems like a localised issue
with the test itself and not a fault with the library, so I will either
attempt to fix this some other time or raise this issue tomorrow with
upstream. Either way, we should try upload for now.

> Is there anybody who feels able to give a better long description?
> Its a bit short.  While I would not mind uploading I think its more
> helpful for users to get some more information given there are no
> real docs neither a publication.

The README is very much what is the description, and I can only
formulate this as being "haplotyping and genotyping" considering I'm not
in the medical field to write a description for it, so maybe someone can
attempt to figure out a bigger description.

> Did you found that program on any COVID-19 relevant list?  I
> would add it to the covid-19 task then.

More specifically found it on the Bio RPM/Deb COVID-19 Dependencies
spreadsheet on Google Docs.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust