Re: [RFS] seq-gen

Hi Nilesh,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 08:38:58PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> Hi,
> I've added autopkgtests for seq-gen and this builds in a clean chroot with
> passing tests.

Thanks for your work on this.  Unfortunately I doubt that the effort
to add tests to packages in non-free is a waste of time since CI
is only run on packages in main.  In this case it would be better to
discuss a free license with upstream.  PAML is meanwhile free - so
chances to review seq-gen should be promising.