License of your project ufasta on Github

Hi Aleksey,

the Debian Med team (a subgroup inside Debian with the goal to package
free software in life sciences and medicine for official Debian) has
determined a set of software that could help fighting COVID-19.  In
this set your software masurca[1] was mentioned and thus I had a look
at its Github archive.

Due to Debian policy I need to package software that is included as
Git submodules as separate projects.  Some of the projects are just
packaged for Debian by the Debian Med team (like MUMmer, SOAPdenovo2,
jellyfish, samtools and flye is in preparation) I intended to package
the repositorie ufasta which is developed also by you.  I've prepared
the packaging on the Debian development platform[2].  It is basically
done but your repository is lacking any license.  This is a no-go
for Debian and makes the code non-free even if I think your intention
might probably be the same as in masurca (GPL-3 or compatible).

Since there is no issue tracker enabled for ufasta I'm trying to
contact you via mail and hope that is OK.

Please add a license text and once you are at it it would be really
great if you would consider adding a release tag.  I've found some
version string 0.0.3 somewhere inside the code but it would really
simplify our packaging work if you would use release tags to flag
what commit you consider of distributable quality.

[1] https://github.com/alekseyzimin/masurca
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ufasta