intake package for upload

Hello,

I believe the intake[1] package is ready for upload, but just one thing.

There are a couple of lintian warnings which I don't deem crucial.

W: python3-intake: broken-zip
usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/intake/source/tests/calvert_uk.zip

I don't think this zip file is broken because the pytest relies on this
zip file and clearly passes.

W: python3-intake: manpage-has-errors-from-man
usr/share/man/man1/intake.1.gz 1342: warning [p 18, 0.3i]: cannot adjust
line

I don't think there is any easy way of fixing something like this (or if
it is worth it) because the manpage is generated by sphinx from the
existing source files.

I guess if you deem these non-crucial too, then an override would seem
justified too.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/intake