Re: Parallel packaging attempts

Hi,

While I mostly agree with Andreas and Steffen points of view, I'm starting to
clash on my attempts. Mosty 'pore-c' related software...

I'm trying to pick a package from spreadsheet related to 'high' priority
workflows. Probably other team members are following same order.

Is it possible for you to post here a ordered list for next high priority 5-10
package. Where team members can replay as soon as work is started?

I think people may prefere post in mail list and work locally before creating
an "official" repo and commit partial work and open an ITP bug.

Thanks!

--
Antoni Villalonga
https://friki.cat/