Parallel packaging attempts

We just had a first redundant packaging.  This happened a few times
before between Andreas and me. Have no exact idea how to stop that. This
live-editing Excel table I find helpful at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit?usp=sharing
- I typically write my name next to a package that I am editing. And I
filter in salsa for the package - not perfect since the upload to salsa
is rather late in the packaging, but, has already helped. Write to Jun
for editing rights.

My next target is a revisit of Vienna RNA.

Steffen