Re: [Help needed] ont-fast5-api

Hi again,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 03:02:59PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Ugh, looks like there are prebuilt binaries in ont-fast5-api/vbz_plugin
> > with no obvious source.  Please repack this package without them.
>
> Nice catch.  I'll do so, Andreas.

Done.  But now some tests are failing since these files seem to be
used.  So we probably need to do research where to find the source.

@Nilesh: Additional hint for new packages:  I'm drafting d/watch
first and fetch the source tarball with uscan.  This makes sure the
watch file is correct.  In this case upstream is not using the 'v'
as prefix but 'release' which is now respected in d/watch.