Re: mcl_14-137+ds-5_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Shayan,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 01:17:39AM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> I've just gone through and amended the copyright file, please consider a
> re-upload :).

Done.

> Also, I haven't updated the changelog because I wasn't sure if the
> debian version should be incremented as I have my doubts about this (it
> didn't make it past the NEW queue).

There is no right or wrong here and there are good arguments also for
incrementing the version.  My argument to not increment it is that
finally the user will not experience any missing packages in the
history.  If a version gets rejected it never hits the Debian mirror and
is not archived on snapshot.debian.org.  So when sticking to the same
version number with the new upload the history of the package is somehow
consistent which is my main argument to do exactly what you did.

> Additionally, I will be busy with real life for a day and a half, so
> I'll be offline until then.

Have fun with whatever you do