Re: pll-modules tests failing

Hello Pranav,

Many thanks on your work on this!

I believe the issue was that during runtime, the binaries were expecting
the library to be present under /usr/lib (which isn't the case as we are
still in build time), so I just appended "-Wl,R" in the tests' makefile
to try and force the binaries to use the libraries under debian/tmp.

Now the result is:

       6 ms       OK!    OK!
 47/52    23:04:41 rtreemove-spr
tmpfile: