pll-modules tests failing

Hello,

I am having some issues with pll-modules[1], more specifically its test.
The test is ran during the build process but unfortunately displays all
unit tests as "fail" when using python3. However, using python2, only a
very few out of the many unit test pass.

I have a feeling some binaries are not getting invoked properly (run
time for all the failed unit tests are identical (3 ms) whereas passed
unit tests (when executing it via python2 as an experiment) take a good
few hundred milliseconds to execute).

Note that I have generated a 2to3 patch for runtest.py.

Any help with this package is much appreciated as I'm not sure what is
going wrong with the supplied test/runtest.py.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pll-modules