Re: New package - orthanc-gdcm

Hi Sébastien,

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 03:42:58PM +0200, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:

> I have prepared a new package for Debian that is called "orthanc-gdcm",
> and that is related to both Orthanc and GDCM.
>
> More precisely, this is a plugin to use the GDCM library in order to
> transcode and decode images, in place of the default DCMTK-based
> transcoder/decoder that is built in Orthanc [1].
>
> An initial version of the package has been pushed to Salsa [2], and is
> associated with ITP #961716 [3].
>
> Please could someone consider this package for review, and possibly for
> upload to the NEW queue?

I've done

    routine-update -f

to bring some packaging stuff up to date (please git pull).  What
prevented me from uploading is debian/ThirdPartyDownloads.  Do you
really need to provide an orthanc code archive here?  Wouldn't it be
more straightforward to create a library from orthanc and link against
this?  I bet ftpmaster would stumble upon this.