don't copy from there Re: conda

Note that we probably can't use code from this package to improve ours: I can't find any packaging code in the conda source on GitHub (BSD-3 licensed), and repo.anaconda.com has legal restrictions, including on redistribution:
https://know.anaconda.com/TOS.html

However, end users of conda are probably planning to use it to install packages from there (its default repo), so would be subject to these restrictions anyway. Hence, for such users, this is not a reason to avoid _using_ this conda .deb.

Discussion in the conda bug tracker, mentioning both this repo and the possibility of adding conda to Debian itself:
https://github.com/conda/conda/issues/1235