Re: Pushing verbose mode

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2020-05-14 08:43:08 +0200:
> I took the freedom to just upload as is since chances are good that
> Helmut does just to do "simply nothing" which is better than forcing him
> to test and send a response.  Hope this strategy is successfull.

My apologies, I was rather unsure if either it was preferable to
keep trying uploading and closing the bug again and again, or
make sure that the patch was actually addressing the problem
first.  So, many thanks for your message, as it helps me seeing
that the first approach can be a perfectly valid option as well,
even preferred in many situations actually I guess.

> Étienne, thanks a lot for your work

You're welcome, thank you for the upload,
Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d