Packaging libsis-jhdf5-java -- help needed

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to package libsis-jhdf5-java, after Andreas imported the
last upstream version.
This package builds a java package with a .jar file and a jni package with
native code used by the .jar.

I have been able to:
- refresh patches;
- get rid of the private header H5private.h of source package hdf5, which is
not shipped by any package. Only a few simple preprocessor directives of
that file were used;
- update the list of build-depends;
- have the package build, including the override of dh_auto_test that caused
issues previously.

Yet:
- it seems that only a few upstream-provided tests are run in dh_auto_test,
so having the build complete is maybe not so meaningful :-( ;
- I have begun designing tests for the autopkgtest testsuite, using
upstream-provided tests, and while around 30 of them pass, there remains a
lot of failing tests. It seems that the linking of the jni with the jar is
not correctly done at build-time.

At that point I would need help, as this package is complicated: the build
processes of the jar and the jni are somehow entangled and I do not have
enough knowledge of Java packaging to be able to solve the issues I'm facing.

Maybe there does not remain so much to be done; if someone has Java
knowledge and could look to the current packaging I have put into Salsa [1],
this would be really great.

Thank you and have a good week,

All the best,
Pierre