For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020))

Hi,

there will be a formal summary of our sprint which I'd describe with the
short summary that we have approached in one week more than in usual two
monthes work.  Thanks a lot to all who contributed - especially thanks
for an enormous support from ftpmaster (we had huge batches of accepted
packages in less than 24 hours!)

Since the COVID-19 situation is by no means settled and as usual
successful work tends to create even more work we want to continue our
effort.  So those who are interested to contribute the contact points
below remain valid.  We also want to continue with video meetings.  As a
first date we try an end-of-week meeting on Fridays (I'm open for better
suggestions why Friday is not so good and a different day of week should
be choosen).  Here is a poll for the exact time for next Friday:

      http://whenisgood.net/hd53twx

Looking forward to see you next Friday

      Andreas.