Re: Fwd: [covid] New Contributor for biohackathon

Hi Scott,

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:43 AM Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:

I took care of the request, so they are in the team now and can push the
package to the team repo.  Once that's done they can request sponsorship via
our usual process (either RFS mail to debian-python@l.d.o or put the name of
the package in /topic on #debian-python).  The team is usually pretty
responsive about sponsoring.

Great, thanks! (Harley, please let us know if you have any questions about how to do that)

I will try to stay away from sponsoring it since if I do that, I won't be able
to process it through New.

And we definitely want and appreciate you doing that! :)

-Olek