Re: RFS: recan [ITP]

Hi Sao I Kuan,

On 2020-04-08 18:08, Sao I Kuan wrote:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for the package:
>   * recan (#956089)
>
> The packages are on:
>   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/recan
>
> The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild, and lintian-clean.
>
> Please consider to review and upload these. Any kind of suggestions are
> appreciated.

I gave your packaging a quick look, and here are my comments:

1. For DebianMed team-maintained packages debian/control should list the
DebianMed as the Maintainer, and you as the uploader. You may take chime
as example:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/chime/-/blob/master/debian/control

2. debian/control misses Vcs-* items;

3. debian/copyright should list the upstream author as the copyright
holder, not the PyPA. As for the copyright years, development history of
recan could be checked (for example, via 'git log').

Ping me once you address these issues, I will sponsor the upload :)

Best wishes,
Andrius