Re: dependencies Re: ITP: streamlit

It does (and eslint itself is one of the packages that we do have but npm2deb can't find), but even ignoring build dependencies completely and assuming we can use the plotly.js embedded in python3-plotly or r-cran-plotly, the recursive dependency tree is >300 different not-yet-packaged modules. (I don't have the exact count because npm2deb depends -r repeatedly failed part-way through.)

shiny-server (11 recursive JS dependencies) might be a more reasonable target.