Re: Debian Med COVID-19 related unknown? software

Hi Ben,

On Fri, Apr 03, 2020 at 10:47:23AM +0200, Ben Tris wrote:
> After I got this in a message:
> Here's a guide for how to do that: https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1
>
> For trinculo I have also made a bug report.

Thanks, that's helpful.  Just a hint:  In reportbug you can add additional
mail addresses.  If you create such bug reports it would be great if you
add
     debian-med@lists.debian.org
so we get this information here.  May be we also agree to a "tag" [covid-19]
in the bug title - so we can easily seek for this.  BTW, I added rudimentary
packaging stuff for trinculo:

     https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/trinculo

Since its probably an easy target I'll leave it that way for potential
packaging newcomers.

> Thanks Andreas, for thanking me.
>
> I can not remember my hint; chip-seq and that I have a friend, hah.

Well, may be I need to re-read who gave that hint.

> Want to point to another initiative:
>
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS

Nice hint.  I'd love if some virologists and epidemiologists would review
this while I keep on working on our infrastructure.

> Off course also check fsf and fsfe
>
> And this ongoing campaign: https://publiccode.eu/

Thanks a lot for your contribution