Re: Debian Med COVID-19 related unknown? software

I now make bug reports for packages I find.

After I got this in a message:
Here's a guide for how to do that: https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

For trinculo I have also made a bug report.

Thanks Andreas, for thanking me.

I can not remember my hint; chip-seq and that I have a friend, hah.

Want to point to another initiative:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS

Off course also check fsf and fsfe

And this ongoing campaign: https://publiccode.eu/