Re: Introduction: Jun Aruga

Hi Jun,

thank you for showing up here.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 04:13:06PM +0100, Jun Aruga wrote:
> > It was really nice to finally meet you and it was great to have you at the Sprint!
>
> Hi Michael, it's great to meet you again.

+1

> > That's me and another well known Debian contributor in the video :-D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNIInb72-z0
>
> Yeah, I watched the video. I found that you and the well known Debian
> contributor :-D

:-P

> > I will be attending again, yes! I haven't decided on a particular proposal yet. Do you have any particular ideas?

I'm currently waiting for getting the money back for my flight to
FOSSASIA in Singapore.  I intended to go there and by doing so consuming
my "Debian vacation" for this year.  Since "thanks" to Corona I might be
able to spent another week for Debian at some other event.  Its not
clear yet whether this will be DebConf or Biohackathon.

> Right now I have 2 ideas.
I like your ideas.

No ideas from me to expect quickly, sorry.