Introduction: Jun Aruga

Hello Debian Med team,

My name is Jun Aruga. I am a passionate hobbyist for the
bioinformatics. Especially genome sequencing area.

I had an opportunity to join Debian Med Sprint event last month in Berlin.
it was very fun, and inspired me.
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2020/Debian%20Med%20Sprint%20Feb%202020%2C%20Berlin

As I am usually at Fedora project, and maybe I can not work directly
for the Debian packaging.
But I am happy to contribute something to bio open source projects,
when Debian Med team needs it.

I am looking forward to seeing you, and work together again.

P.S. I noticed that this year's Biohackathon Europe event is on the website now.

https://www.biohackathon-europe.org/
> BARCELONA 2020 NOVEMBER 9th - 13th
> Call to proposals now open

Are you planning to do something for the event?
I love I am involved.

Cheers,
Jun

--