Re: Introduction post- OUTREACHY APPLICANT

Hi Anandi,

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 08:22:26PM +0530, Anandi Puritipati wrote:
> My name is Anandi and I'm an applicant of the Outreachy May 2020 Internship
> round! I am a masters graduate in the field of Biological Engineering from
> the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras and I am really interested in
> contributing to Debian as part of my initial application!
> I'm fairly well versed in Python and I am very excited to be able to learn
> and grow as I work. I would be really grateful if you guys could help me
> out with this round by letting me know how I can contribute to your team!

The mailing list archive of the Debian Med mailing list contains some
hints how to start.  I'd recommend the mailing list archives from last
February[1] or March[2] featuring the term "test" in subject.  I'd
specifically recommend my mail[3] about the automatic generation of a
task list.

If you can not obtain a task from these hints that's perfectly fine.  We
are happy to give more detailed hints once we might know more about your
skills to let us know what exact information might be helpful for you.

> Thank you so much for this opportunity!

You are welcome.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in our outreachy project

     Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/02/threads.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/03/threads.html
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/02/msg00096.html