Re: Outreachy applicant

Hi Hammad,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 08:02:30AM +0500, Hammad Aamer wrote:
> Hi everyone! I'm Hammad, an Outreachy aspirant for the round 2020. Having
> experience in Java I was wanting to apply for debians project *Quality
> Assurance and Continuous integration for applications in life sciences and
> medicine.
> <https://www.outreachy.org/outreachy-may-2020-internship-round/communities/debian/#quality-assurance-and-continuous-integration-for-a>*
> In the regard, I was wanting to start contributing as soon as possible, but
> was unsure what I should get started on. Any help would be greatly

The mailing list archive of the Debian Med mailing list contains some
hints how to start.  I'd recommend the mailing list archives from last
February[1] or March[2] featuring the term "test" in subject.  I'd
specifically recommend my mail[3] about the automatic generation of a
task list.

If you can not obtain a task from these hints that's perfectly fine.  We
are happy to give more detailed hints once we might know more about your
skills to let us know what exact information might be helpful for you.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in our outreachy project

     Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/02/threads.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/03/threads.html
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/02/msg00096.html