Re: IGV update - any takers?

Hi Steffen,

I guess there is no need to advertise igv here on this list.  We should
rather work on moving it to main - and I mean really **work** on this
since license wise it is free software but we are always have to fight
with binary JARs.  In the same category of "free, but binaries included"
is Ugene.  We simply need people who do the work (on both).  The fact
that I'm Uploader in both packages does not mean that my spare time is
sufficient to do more than random uploads - a real maintenance would be
extremely welcome.  Anybody who is willing to do this is invited to add
more IDs to "Uploaders".