Re: Sailfish repository is empty

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 11:39:25PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I just pushed the Debian folder only into an orphan "debian" branch.

Sorry, that's broken in several ways.  Please, pretty please, stick to
our standards.  It helps so much to

   1. Get metadata parsed properly
   2. When using inject-into-salsa-git all integration things are
      setup properly
   3. Team members who want to help you know immediately what to do

Since it was the easiest approach to fix all this I simply removed your
repository and created a new one (with other changes - most specifically
removing the effect of dh-make.  Is there any way to convince you to
use our packaging template? :-P )

> It
> is all a bit tricky. There is an array of external libraries shipping
> with it. d/copyright removes a lot all aready, but there is more work to do.

I might have a look sooner or later.  It would be good to document what
is missing.  I used to add TODO items in d/changelog.