Re: Outreachy project

Dear Joyce,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 12:54:24AM -0700, jyzhou15 wrote:
> I just registered to the mailing list and thought I would introduce myself
> as a potential Outreachy participant.

Thank you for the introduction and your interest in the Debian Med project

> Am in the process of reading docs and mailing list archive to get a sense
> of how I should start contributing. Looking forward to learning lots.

I'd recommend to specifically read the thread with subject "Outreachy
current".

> Also I am in UTC -8 timezone.

Together with your name I guess you might be located in China. ;-)
We have Charles Plessy in Japan which should be quite "close" regarding
time zone.

> Best,
> Joyce Zhou

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions here