Re: q2cli packaging

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 10:47:40AM +0100, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> Since we moved the script, should I create a patch to modify the help info,
> specifying `source /etc/profile.d/tab-qiime.sh` for users?

Yes.  I came to the conclusion to move it due to this output but it
would be confusing for users to read this now useless information.
(But it should be tested first whether it really works.)

> Another option
> that I have is to return the script back into /usr/bin and allow users to
> set autocompletion manually, following the help.

Since I think that every normal user wants autocompletion I'd love to
provide this for users in advance and spare them the manual effort.

> What would be the best option?

You might know user behaviour better than me - so feel free to decide
differently than my advise.