q2cli packaging

Hi Andreas,

I have a question about tab-completion script that we moved to /etc/profile.d. When running qiime --help it gives the following:

```
To enable tab completion in Bash, run the following command or add it to your \
.bashrc/.bash_profile:

    source tab-qiime

To enable tab completion in ZSH, run the following commands or add them to \
your .zshrc:

    autoload bashcompinit && bashcompinit && source tab-qiime
```

Since we moved the script, should I create a patch to modify the help info, specifying `source /etc/profile.d/tab-qiime.sh` for users? Another option that I have is to return the script back into /usr/bin and allow users to set autocompletion manually, following the help.
What would be the best option?

With regards,
Liuba