Re: problem with Abyss

Just a short note:  I installed the latest abyss and I get:

$ cat /usr/lib/abyss/ABYSS-P
#!/bin/bash

echo >&2 "error: ABySS was not configured with support for MPI. For details"
echo >&2 "       on compiling ABySS with MPI suppor see:"
echo >&2 "       https://github.com/bcgsc/abyss#compiling-abyss-from-source";
exit 1

That's probably worth a but report as well, which I'm going to file now.