Re: [Scitech] Synergies when doing ports from Python2 to Python3

In case of Fedora Project's situation for Python 3 ports,
A Miro in Python Special Interest Group (= SIG) posted following email
to devel mailing list at the end of October.
I remember we worked applying the patch, updating the target RPM
package repository's master branch.

List of Python 2 packages to be removed mid-November
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel-announce@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/2GYSDBIY7V66JAJZ6A7UHK657F4DIWPQ/

Did this kind of situation happen in Debian community?
If yes, we can know the list of the target deb packages possibly?

--
Jun | He - His - Him