Re: proteinortho does not find diamon(-aligner) executable

Hi Steffen,

in my mail I explained the reasons for the issue you stumbled upon and I
think from this you can obtain two ways for a solution easily (1. use
/usr/bin/diamond since its free now in diamond or 2. patch proteinortho
to use the Debian name).  Would you mind acting accordingly - preferably
after filing a bug where you document the issue?