Re: [MoM] mmseqs2 excuses

Hello Andrius,

> This is a well known issue, I will fix this tommorrow
Thanks!

> Meanwhile, could
> you take a look into build logs [1]? Builds seem to fail on most of the
> archs...

It seems like mmseqs2 strictly relies on various SSE extensions that are
not found on other architectures apart from that of amd64. I will see
what I can do and if no specific SSE-reliant code is used, maybe I can
rely on conditions in cmake to build without these extra expected
extensions.

Generally, is it important for all builds across all architectures to pass?

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust