Re: q2templates_2019.7.0+dfsg-1_source.changes REJECTED

Hi Liubov,

On Sat, Sep 07, 2019 at 03:12:05PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I have just prepared to upload new versions:
>
>    - q2-metadata,
>    - q2-quality-filter,
>    - q2-feature-table,
>    - q2-taxa.

Thanks for your continuous work on this.

> Could you please upload them? All are still in NEW and all depend on
> q2templates. Do we only need to re-upload q2templates or there was some
> problem with the changes I did?

As far as I know its perfectly possible to upload newer versions to new
queue.  I would have simply needed to do a binary upload of q2templates.
This was my mistake.  However, its a real nuisance to get a package that
needs to be uploaded as binary package to new to re-upload as source
package once it is accepted to let it progress to testing later.  Thus
I'd prefer waiting for ftpmaster to accept those packages and have the
version upgrade as a good reason to upload something else than the very
same code.

I really hope that your diligent work on the Q2 packages is rewarded soon
and will make it into the Debian pool in a short time frame.