Re: ViennaRNA - please review

Hi Steffen,

I'd consider reviewing if you would contact upstream first and record
your attempt here:

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/SoftwareLiberation

Our obligation as maintainers is also to teach upstream and maintaining
non-free code is always a nuisance.  So lets do something against broken
licenses in the first place.

Thank you

      Andreas.