Re: [MoM] lefse migration to python 3

Hello Andreas,

I completely forgot that running autopep8 on all the python files would
be a bad idea and result in a bigger patch than necessary. I only ran it
on lefsebion/AbundanceTable.py this time (now an even smaller patch with
mainly singular line changes) because installing *.deb would fail as
inconsistent tabs and spaces used in AbundanceTable.py.

Have you had this happen?

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust