kissplice passed

Hi all,

I am working for those days in kissplice package. I've pushed the tests to master and finally they work. It seems that I am a bit tired as it took me one day and a half to figure out why this test wouldn't work. The issue was that I used as input an fq file instead of the fa which was the filetype.

That taught me though how to read the manual and find the right install location through debian/rules meanwhile, so I hope that will make Andreas happy!

Ideally I would like to run during AUTOPKGTEST the tests that are run during build time using cmake but I had no luck. Could anyone give me some guidance on how to use those tests?

The current package tests are passing so feel free to close this.

Thanks
SH