Re: [MoM] New software to package

Hello Andreas,

I've been silent while I have been on holiday to Italy - sorry. I'm back
now.

Thanks for the push.

Additionally, some of these build times are becoming unbearably long. I
will now use cowbuild and offloading these builds onto faster servers I
have lying around. Amongst the final builds, I took a shortcut with not
using a clean environment to speed up some of the build times hence I
think I have overlooked this as the packages may have already been
installed in the environment. I won't do this again and will stick to
the safer side of just offloading everything and using sbuild everytime
so thanks for pointing this out.

Many thanks,

Shayan Doust