Re: aevol and X

On 7/18/19 6:49 AM, merkys@debian.org wrote:
On 2019-07-17 19:49, Saira Hussain wrote:
No I haven't! That looks what I need. I am going to try and let you
know :) Thanks for helping!

Not a problem :)

Best,
Andrius

After trying to incorporate the Xvfb on my tests (not with great success) I think I will give up this option and just test the experimental generation with aevol. That should be the most important part of the process in any case.

Can someone help me use the example files (that is ${pkg}/examples) and show me the best way to copy them into my AUTOPKGTEST?

Thanks
SH