aevol and X

Hi,

currently I am trying to go through some unit tests with aevol. I have an issue though that keeps me stuck from going forward. It asks for an X Server but I have a headless instance and anyway I don't want X as AUTOPKGTESTS won't have one.

So I found out by going through the manual and trying out things that using the option ./configure --without-x during the build one can have a X-less aevol.

The question is though: Is it possible to do that just for autpkgtests, i.e. to define different configuration options and if yes how?

Thanks
SH