Re: mcl package tests

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 03:00:29PM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:
> > BTW, for your next package:  When you start doing changes please do a
> >
> >      dch --team
> >
> Noted. I also used before gbp-dch. Is that useful? Or should I do the team
> one?

Try both and decide yourself.  When using gbp-dch it creates a changelog
entry for every commit you did which is not necessary the most helpful
thing in your case.  You have several commits for mainly a single
purpose:  Create autopkgtest.  I have the feeling that gbp-dch would be
a bit to verbose in this case.

The --team option simply adds a single entry (compared to dch without any
option)

   * Team upload.

You can easily add this manually.  The entry is important to give some
reason why the changelog is owned by somebody who is not in the list of
Uploaders of the package (for sure you can feel free to add yourself to
debian/control Uploaders field - but only if you really enjoy to keep on
maintaining that specific package also in the future).

> As for the extra files, I am deleting them now. Indeed there are not needed
> for further tests, as they're just intermediate files.

Good.  I'll catch your commit and will upload then.