Re: Updating q2-types

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 09:18, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Dear Liubov,

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:02:16AM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I think this should have happened to me, as I had not used to pay attention
> to symlinks. I have forgotten to delete old q2cli upstream tarball and
> uploaded it into q2-types repo accidentally, as the version was exactly the
> same. I reverted the changes now, sorry for the mess!

I can confirm that you are not the first one to whom this problem
happened. ;-) A lot of software comed from Github and the download
tarball ist frequently only v?VERSION.  It makes sense to cleanup the
download dir frequently after importing the tarball.

Yes, now I know. Although, I already killed two Debian virtual machines just making clean up :-D

> So, it is ready for upload as well now.

Uploaded.  Thanks again for your work on this which is really appreciated

Thank you! But just upgraded it again, so another RFS.

With regards,
Liubov