Re: Updating q2-types

Dear Liubov,

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:02:16AM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I think this should have happened to me, as I had not used to pay attention
> to symlinks. I have forgotten to delete old q2cli upstream tarball and
> uploaded it into q2-types repo accidentally, as the version was exactly the
> same. I reverted the changes now, sorry for the mess!

I can confirm that you are not the first one to whom this problem
happened. ;-) A lot of software comed from Github and the download
tarball ist frequently only v?VERSION.  It makes sense to cleanup the
download dir frequently after importing the tarball.

> So, it is ready for upload as well now.

Uploaded.  Thanks again for your work on this which is really appreciated