Re: q2templates: how to deal with source-is-missing lintian errors

Hi Liubov,

I'm on a conference so can not explain much.  I simply changed the
three files that need to be changed (changelog add +dfsg, watch file
needs to get version override and repack - that can be found in the
packaging template! and copyright with Files-Excluded).

All pushed to Git including the resulting tarball as pristine-tar.
If the docs do not explain properly what to do - please be so kind
to fix the docs.

I did not added the needed dependencies and symlinking you are
mentioning below.

Hope this helps

      Andreas.