Re: ePCR subfolder

Hello Saira,

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 15:50, Saira Hussain <saira.h0213@zoho.com> wrote:
Hi all!

I am currently working on the tests for the package ePCR. I've noticed
that there is a subfolder epcr under the main folder epcr.

I am a bit confused as I cannot find any epcr subfolder on Salsa [1].

If I run make
all, then it will compile the executables in both locations. Is that
something that shouldn't be there?
On top of that, make clean doesn't work properly and that may needs to
be addressed as well. Happy to do that with some help!

You need not compile the package from the source in a usual way. A proper way would be to build it using pbuilder or sbuild in a chroot environment. If you have any problem with one of these packages, feel free to ask here. I have just checked epcr on my computer (sbuild -d sid) and the built has finished successfully, so I guess it should work for you as well.

Rgrds
SH

--
Liuba