Re: Debian Med Homepage - maybe all blends as "blendname".debian.net ?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 02:42:18PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> How do you all feel about having a home page for the Debian Med project
> at an even simpler URL? We have https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/
> which is really easy to remember [01189998819991197253] but when putting
> this anywhere publicly this has the chance to just raise some questions
> like ... why?
>
> I propose to give all blends a blendname.debian.net address. Would that
> be reasonable? med.debian.net for us, I  mean. I personally also prefer
> the .net as being more inviting to the derivative distributions of Debian.

I'd vote for blendname.debian.org.  There is no point in beeing "inviting"
since derivative also can not register a debian.net address.

I also think this is the wrong list to discuss this on the Debian Med
list only and direct the thread to debian-blends@lists.debian.org.