Requested reminder for Andreas: Put EDAM version into udd

Many greetings from the Debian Med Sprint - Andreas sits next to me and asked for this reminder. This is also an opportunity to remind you all about the package annotation with the edamontology we are (optionally) doing as described on https://wiki.debian.org/debian/upstream/edamThis annotation is mean to help with the linearisation of tools to form workflows. Eventually.

Best,

Steffen