Re: Sprint preparation

Hi, Herve.

I’ll be arriving at 13:40 from Amsterdam and will be looking for the bus into the city centre if you want to meet up?

Bye,

  Tony.

On 8 Mar 2019, at 09:00, Hervé Ménager <herve.menager@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I should be landing at 2:05PM today (though I'm notoriously unlucky with flights lately) , so I'll be happy joining you for dinner at the food hall. Do you know at what time one can check in at the apartments?
Cheers,
Hervé

Le mar. 5 mars 2019 à 11:36, Michael Crusoe <michael.crusoe@gmail.com> a écrit :

În mar., 5 mar. 2019 la 11:56, <rhkramer@gmail.com> a scris:
On Tuesday, March 05, 2019 01:57:24 AM Andrius Merkys wrote:
> I've forgot to mention that luggage with dimensions exceeding 120 cm
> require additional ticket...

Does that mean the total of the 3 dimensions?

Yes, one will have to pay for an additional ticket if ones luggage is beyond 60 by 40 by 20 cm or the sum of the length +width +height exceeds 120 com.

I checked the rules http://www.vilniustransport.lt/en/pages/rules, Section VII,

 A passenger has the right to carry one unit of a hand baggage free of charge, the dimensions of which do not exceed 60x40x20 cm or the total of the dimensions of which does not exceed 120 cm.

For the second euro, you can take an additional hand baggage meeting the rules above plus one item that exceeds the dimensions above.

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Co-founder & Lead, Common Workflow Language project