Re: Sprint preparation

Hi Andrius,
hi all,

first of all thanks for your quick reply!

> To reach the apartments [1] one has to take the bus 3G at the airport
> terminal (the airport is very small, bus station is just outside). A
> paper ticket has to be bought from the driver, it should cost €1.
> It's better to pay in coins or via €5 bill, as cards or larger bills
> are not accepted. The stop for the apartments is "Mikalojaus
> Konstantino Čiurlionio" (usually abbreviated to "M. K. Čiurlionio"),
> the 5th stop from the airport. The apartments are on 1 M. K.
> Čiurlionio
OK, sounds good.

> Alternatively, one can grab a taxi. We have Uber, Taxify is also fine.
> Most drivers speak basic English (am I right, Michael?). Michael offers
> everyone €6 discount for Taxify [2].

I wouldn't mind sharing a taxi/Uber with Andreas (and anyone else
arriving at the airport at that time) either. Good to know that we have
some options ;)

>> Sascha and I will arrive 18:15 at the airport.  What's the best
>> strategy to meet others (at the airport / in the venue / in the
>> appartment house / restaurant for dinner)?
>
> It would be great to go out for the dinner on Friday evening. I suggest
> us meet at the apartments at 20:30 and go somewhere nearby. Michael
> recommended "FoodHall", which is open till 23:00, I suggest us go there.

So be it. Since we now have EU-wide roaming at least I will also be able
to read and write email on the road, so just drop me a line if we happen
to miss each other.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers
Sascha